25 things you didn’t want to know.
1. I love junk food, especially Doritos.
2. I love to ride horses and wish I could afford one and the land to rome around all day.
3. I hate to be alone.
4. Even though I have worked in health care, I can’t stand to be in a hospital.
5. I cry when I hear the star spangled banner.
6. I’m addicted to Law and Order
7. I miss living close to NYC but I’m Sooo happy to live where I am now.
8. I worry all the time about what kind of Mom I am and how my kids will turn out.
9. I don’t remember what my fears were before I had kids.
10. I think people really can learn something new everyday, if they are open enough.
11. I think I am really good at organizing things but I have no idea why my house can’t be organized.
12. I think it is important to try to understand the other person in every situation.
13. I always want to be understood but don’t feel that happens too often.
14. I really love and admire my friends, most of them more than I tell them.
15. I love to be social and have people over especially if it is casual to hang out and eat and drink wine.
16. I love colors; almost all colors but blue is my favorite.
17. I don’t think there is a better match for me than Tony
18. I have always wanted a brother or sister and swore I would have more than one child. I’m so blessed to have my three. I thank God every day.
19. I always wanted to learn how to play the saxophone, but I don’t have a musical bone in my body.
20. Things I thought I might be when I was a kid: veterinarian, stuntwoman, actress, famous artist, detective or a jockey.
21. I love to plan events; I think I have good ideas sometimes.
22. I envy people who read a lot. I can never sit still that long or I fall asleep.
23. As much as I love to go see and do things, it would be very easy for me to be a homebody especially in the winter.
24. I really loved being a therapist, but this job now is the best thing ever and hard in a way you don’t know until you’re doing it.
25. I’m so happy there is such a thing as coffee.