Thursday, February 9, 2012

Feeling a Little Down?

I know we have had an unusually warm winter in this part of the country but don’t forget it is still flu season. I’m doing fairly ok. Not really sick, just maybe a little run down (or on overload).

Looking at our snowman today, made me wonder, how many other people might not be feeling up to par.

In an effort to stay ahead of the game, I thought I would publish my own PSA. Don’t be fooled by the extra sunshine, remember to maintain your health. Always get the rest your body needs. Be sure to drink plenty of fluids and eat something healthy everyday.

Seriously, I hope you all are doing well. Take care of yourself. Spring is almost here, I can feel it!!!

(Hmm, Maybe that’s what the snowman is doing…He’s looking for spring??)


I am surprised that he is still standing. Really, how far can he tilt????

3 comments:

Intense Guy said...

LOL - "poor" Frosty. His hat fell off.

And funny how you should mention Spring... I just posted something with thoughts of spring in it.

I'm doing better than Frosty. A slittle slow to get out of bed most days this week... I hope you feel "super-duper" soon!

Liz Mays said...

Poor guy. He is really struggling to keep himself together!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

OMGosh I've never seen the leaning tower of snowman before ... lol

I'm trying my best to be healthy, soon I'll get my butt outside for some walking too!