Saturday, October 30, 2010

Carving Party…Ready

Things are coming together for the annual Pumpkin Carving Party.
A few nights ago I emptied out the recycle bin and the kids and I sat around the table making a can toss game.

We had so much fun talking and planning the festivities. With a few sheets of construction paper, a little creativity and the can game came to life.





Every year I put some orange light bulbs in the front porch lights to add to the mood. I pain them myself which is probably horrible and I’m sure they sell colored bulbs but I can’t let go of the DIY. I think they look like candy corn after they have been lit for a few hours. I just add another coat of paint each year.







The Pumpkins are ready and waiting.







I have tons of patterns to choose from.




The carving tools are sorted.






Lots of candles available for the group lighting


The slow cookers are on and I’ll be making a rice crispy spider soon.
The garage is getting cleaned out now and things are coming together.






I hope you all have a fun and safe Trick or Treat!!!!!
Happy Halloween!



3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow looks fun!! Happy Halloween!!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Yet more fun decorating. You rock!!

Intense Guy said...

Totally cool decorations! I wish you lived down my street so I could drive by and admire your decorated house in person!