Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Father's Day

To all the great Dads, Grandfathers, Godfathers, Dads in waiting, Soon to be Dada and the wonderfully loving Men who are “like a Dad” to so many, I wish you all a super Father’s Day weekend!!!!

Our Big Daddy is getting this lovely hand painted T-shirt and some scrumptious homemade cookies with a poem, that my friend showed me, about how sweet dad is to them. My disclaimer, I can cook but baking… um, not so much. If the cookies don’t come out good, I’m so blaming the kids. ;-)

Now lets just hope this isn’t one of those times that the hubby reads my blog.
What do you have planned for Father's Day?

9 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Ahhh that is so sweet! You crack me up about the cookies!

I know I really need to get on this, LOL ... do you think I'm getting back for previous mohters days? Or the closet organizer I just received for my b-day :)

I'm sure I'll make dinner, and maybe a desert? I'll probably order the power sprayer he wants too ;)

Drink oh girl I'm there! Name it and I'll be there ... LOL :)

Teaching Heart Mom said...

Look how big V-Man's feet are... So very cute!

Anonymous said...

No way. The baby I nanny for is named Vaughn!!!

Jan said...

That is a great shirt and I'm sure the cookies will be wonderful! But just to let you know, I rarely bake individual cookies any more - I do bar cookies. LOTS easier and just as tasty!

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

So cute! I know what you mean about the cooking vs. baking thing. Baking involves too much measuring for me! The shirt looks great!

Debbie said...

My husband has several great t-shirts and sweatshirts very similar to that. He loves them!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Adorable t-shirt! I love the hand and foot prints. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend and Father's Day! :)
Carrie

jennwa said...

Great shirt. I know Dad will love that.

Thanks for sharing with Friday Showcase!!!

Paula said...

This is too cool! Everything is amazing. Thanks for the inspiration.
Happy Father's Day!!