Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Father's Day

To all the great Dads, Grandfathers, Godfathers, Dads in waiting, Soon to be Dada and the wonderfully loving Men who are “like a Dad” to so many, I wish you all a super Father’s Day weekend!!!!

Our Big Daddy is getting this lovely hand painted T-shirt and some scrumptious homemade cookies with a poem, that my friend showed me, about how sweet dad is to them. My disclaimer, I can cook but baking… um, not so much. If the cookies don’t come out good, I’m so blaming the kids. ;-)

Now lets just hope this isn’t one of those times that the hubby reads my blog.
What do you have planned for Father's Day?

10 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Ahhh that is so sweet! You crack me up about the cookies!

I know I really need to get on this, LOL ... do you think I'm getting back for previous mohters days? Or the closet organizer I just received for my b-day :)

I'm sure I'll make dinner, and maybe a desert? I'll probably order the power sprayer he wants too ;)

Drink oh girl I'm there! Name it and I'll be there ... LOL :)

Teaching Heart Mom said...

Look how big V-Man's feet are... So very cute!

Yaya said...

No way. The baby I nanny for is named Vaughn!!!

Jan said...

That is a great shirt and I'm sure the cookies will be wonderful! But just to let you know, I rarely bake individual cookies any more - I do bar cookies. LOTS easier and just as tasty!

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

So cute! I know what you mean about the cooking vs. baking thing. Baking involves too much measuring for me! The shirt looks great!

Orange Juice said...

cute!

Debbie said...

My husband has several great t-shirts and sweatshirts very similar to that. He loves them!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Adorable t-shirt! I love the hand and foot prints. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend and Father's Day! :)
Carrie

jennwa said...

Great shirt. I know Dad will love that.

Thanks for sharing with Friday Showcase!!!

Paula said...

This is too cool! Everything is amazing. Thanks for the inspiration.
Happy Father's Day!!